Wednesday, September 9, 2009

What do I need to do? Back flips???

So, I'm trying to research things to do differently this cycle to increase my bfp chances (even though I'll probably be in Florida when I O..and Dh will be here, great.) and everything I've found are things that I was doing months ago before I realized it could be a good while before I actually am pg and I just don't want to deprive myself of some of my favorite things while I wait for this bfp that may never come. Plus, tons of people get pg everyday without intending to..so obviously, none of these 'changes' are absolutely essential to having a baby. Ugh, I just wish I could take a magic pill or go purchase a pregnancy like I purchase a new handbag, haha.. I have lots more thoughts on this but I'm tired and have had a stupid headache all day so maybe I should go to bed now..

No comments:

Post a Comment