Wednesday, December 8, 2010

It's the eve of my follow-up

Tomorrow afternoon, we'll finally get to meet with our RE and find out the results of all of this testing we've had done. It hasn't even been a month since we had our first meeting but it feels like a year has passed.. Dh keeps joking that the doc will say we're both completely screwed up and really, I would rather hear that we cannot have our own children that to hear that we have to have more tests and more waiting. I would love to have the experience of being pregnant but if that's not possible without IVF and/or a miracle, I feel like I would be totally okay with adopting. Dh seems totally okay with it too and tonight I finally got a straight answer out of him regarding international adoption (he's totally open to it, yay!).

SO, by this time tomorrow I will know our next steps...what do I do until then?

No comments:

Post a Comment