Monday, December 13, 2010

Oh, it's on..

My RE's nurse made my 3d ultrasound appointment for me to see if I have a septic uterus and Dh made his appointment for the urologist. They're both on the same day and in freaking Boston, what luck! Now, I like Boston, I really do, but the only place I can confidently drive to is the TD Garden because it's right off of the highway. Anywhere else I've tried to go, with a GPS or not, I've gotten miserably lost. Granted, I usually end up getting where I need to go and sometimes getting lost is fun (like when my bff was visiting and we just happened to pass a bar that I'd been wanting to visit, lucky us!) but when I need to be somewhere at a certain time, I get stressed out if it's somewhere I haven't been before. And I just looked up where Dh's urologist is in relation to where I'll be and of course, they're not within walking distance so I have to get to TWO places in one of the hardest cities to drive in. Luckily, I'll have about 3.5 hours to get to where the urologist is (no way I'm driving back home just to drive back into the city!) I think I'm going to see if Dh wants to accompany me on a test run this Sunday so I can stop worrying so much...alright, complaint session over!

1 comment: