Saturday, November 27, 2010

Two posts in one day, what?!?

I forgot to mention that I started putting up my Christmas decorations today, very exciting, and we're going to get our tree tomorrow. Anyway, I was excited to see all of my decorations again (I'm up to four big boxes of stuff which is a lot for a one bedroom apartment!)

But then I remembered what I thought when I decorated last year: "I'll have a baby by next year!"

Then Christmas cheer turned into Christmas sad.. and I think my dog knew I was bummed because he stayed right with me and watched me put up all of the decorations so I kind of felt like I had a little kid helping me except he can't actually help since he doesn't have thumbs and all..

So, I'm beginning this Christmas season with the same thought I've had for the past 2 years.. "I'll have a baby by next year!" We'll see.. hopefully I'm not writing this same blog a year from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment