Sunday, November 7, 2010

It's going to snow!

Not a lot and not enough to stick to the ground and the weather people are not 100% positive about where/when/if it's going to snow but I think it will and I'm very excited about it! It's been so cold and dreary for the past few days and I'm sick of it. While the snow is annoying to clean off the car/drive in, I do enjoy taking Brady out to play in it (he *LOVES* trying to catch snowballs and digging and sticking his face in deep snow). His little fuzzy faced enthusiasm is so infectious, I can't help but love going out in the freezing temps with him.

I also need something exciting/fun to happen. This weekend was my first weekend off since I went home in September, I was so excited about it, I had big plans for it. Then, on Thursday, I came down with a nasty cold and have spent most of the weekend in bed. Oh, and on Friday night, AF came to town, way ahead of schedule, I never even ovulated! So, needless to say, this weekend was a complete bust besides my delicious visit to Cracker Barrel today, that place just tastes like home.

And I did watch Bridget Jone's Diary for the 500th time and Elf for the 100th time AND I bought three Christmas gifts so, the weekend wasn't a complete bust.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you get some snow. Sorry about your very early AF, but at least it gave you an excuse to lounge around and eat yummy comfort food. HUGS!Oh and I love Elf!!!Good luck at your appointment this week, I'll be blog stalking you to see how it goes!

    ReplyDelete