Monday, January 4, 2010

I should really learn to go to bed when I'm tired..

The over-analyzing phantom symptoms fun has started again even though I could have only o'ed last night (but there is a very slight possibility that I could have o'ed about 12 days ago), let's see what google has to say..

1. Very emotional (was crying pretty much non-stop watching Pet Psychic on Animal Planet..for two hours.): probably some sort of mental disorder..

2. Pinching feeling in my uterus last night: probably something I imagined because I read on the Gp board the day before that a girl had that as a pg symptom and I thought "What a weird thing to feel..." and then the next night, I swear to you, it felt like someone was inside my body and pinching me down where I assume my uterus (or bladder..) is! And I couldn't find anything on google.. so I'm thinking this could also be some sort of mental disorder.

3. Lots and lots of creamy cm: I can't remember if this normally happens before Af or not.

4. Random cramps: I get these all the time, especially during the last half of my cycle but I always hold out hope that they mean something.

5. Headaches every night for the past 5 days: probably leftover symptom of cold I had last week

And I'll stop now.. I'm sure I'll have more things to add up until Af shows just like she always does, yippee..

No comments:

Post a Comment