Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Waiting.. waiting..

I keep thinking of entertaining things to write about but then when I'm finally in front of the computer, I can't remember any of them..

Same thing happens when I talk to my family on the phone. All I feel like I've done lately is work/go home/walk the dog/eat stuff/sleep. So, when my Mom called me tonight after not hearing from me for over a week, our conversation went like this

Mom: "So, what have you been up to lately?"
Me: "Working, you know.. not much..what have you guys been doing?"
Mom: "Oh, nothing, working too.. you know.."
*GIANT SILENCE*

I'm pathetic! Without doctor appointments to keep me busy and since I no longer have to wonder why I'm not pregnant yet, I have nothing interesting to talk about! Plus, it's freezing out and we have about 10 feet of snow (okay, exaggerating.. it's more like 4 feet..) on the ground so I can't really take the dog on outings to the lake/park right now. So, in my free time, I watch tv, eat, and ask the dog why he's staring at me (Seriously, he does that a lot..)

That's it, that's my life.. until Dh's next doctors appointment, then maybe I'll have new things to think/talk about..

2 comments:

  1. When is your DH next appointment, I've been hoping for an update. Thinking of you and your "waiting". HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Stef! His appointment is on the 22nd.

    ReplyDelete