Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I'll jump on the bandwagon.

And make a post about the things I'm thankful for. I know I tend to whine on here because it's my only place to vent but I actually have a pretty blessed life. So, I would like to say that I'm thankful for:

1. My marriage. It's not always awesome and it's way different than I expected it to be but some days I look at Dh and can't believe I managed to marry such an amazing/patient/loving/stable guy.

2. My furbaby. He may not be a real baby but I love him so much it hurts, he's constantly surprising me and making me proud (especially on our walk yesterday when he ignored a passing dog and sat/stared at me, I couldn't believe it! I even talked to the dogs owner for a moment and he just kept sitting in front of me.)

3. My family (part of it). My mom/stepdad/mom's parents have always been unbelievably supportive and gotten me out of sticky situations, I only hope that now that I'm an adult, I can somehow repay the millions of favors they've extended to me.

4. My job. Alright, so I don't wake up excited to go to work ever but my job is pretty easy, my co-workers are damn hilarious and while the customers are nuts, at least they're entertaining!

5. My health. Besides the whole infertility thing, I've been very healthy my whole life and I trust my body to keep me healthy for a long time to come. Oh, and I'm thankful for my metabolism too.. with the way I eat, I would be a disaster without it, scary!

So, I guess that's a pretty basic list of things to be thankful for.. maybe in the future I'll try to do a more specific weekly list.

No comments:

Post a Comment